I love the forthright presentation of this guy. Can't wait to use this with my schools.
This seems to be a like some of our COLs are beginning to operate-really good to use with them
I agree that this would be very useful for COL work - it may be a great starting point for initial discussions.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I love the forthright presentation of this guy. Can't wait to use this with my schools.
ReplyDeleteThis seems to be a like some of our COLs are beginning to operate-really good to use with them
ReplyDeleteThis seems to be a like some of our COLs are beginning to operate-really good to use with them
ReplyDeleteI agree that this would be very useful for COL work - it may be a great starting point for initial discussions.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete